A GAME CHANGER FOR UNIVERSITY RECRUITING
A week ago, I wrote a short publish about how institutions are using social media to connect together with students. May game-changer around college hiring people. Small organisations can degree the taking part in field and also stand out from the crowd by applying social media. Unfamiliar colleges may establish a occurrence and attract students who might do not have even recognized they persisted.
US News-Education published an article today rating 5 strategies colleges will be reaching kids. Here’s a shorter summary:
- QR Codes Regency College a new fall accès poster boasting only a huge QR manner, which brought visitors to your custom accepted page. Young people on your childhood campuses answered positively to this particular ‘cool’ selecting technique.
- Video félidé Ohio Wesleyan University features four or five class video discussions during the academics year for the patients parents and young people, with every single chat possessing a theme.
- Facebook Disputes Misericordia University used college or university bookstore surprise certificates while prizes so that you can incoming freshmen who changed their Facebook or twitter picture when using the college logo design. It was a method to expand most of their reach and also monitor typically the conversations in which ‘friends’ had been having in regards to the picture.
- Tweeting in the background Texas Technician used Forums to cover a photo shoot report included in their valuable annual hiring people material. They actually created a hashtag and made often the photo shoot proficient event as opposed to only a piece of mail.
- YouTube video series Fresh School on NYC has built a series of hiring people videos eligible, ‘Are Anyone New Class? ‘ Such videos function students discussing uncommon information like the going out with scene or perhaps (more…)